Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What I do in my spare time...

This is very unusual indeed. This post is not about Oracle, but about one of the things that I do besides Oracle performance analysis.

Many people ask me what I do besides Oracle and I reply with a long list of things like coffee roasting, beekeeping, spiritually focused youth work, and the list goes on (just ask my wife).

One of the things I love is riding my motorcycle and this is what this post is about. I just returned from a 14 day trip from where I live (Portland, OR USA area) riding down south about 1000 miles to a big motorcycle race (MotoGP at Laguna Seca) and then back home. I took some video and pictures and made comments along the way. I put it all together into a three part series and posted it on youtube for anyone to see.

If you want to take a look and see "the real Craig" (not even one mention of "oracle" or "orapub"), here are the direct links:


No comments:

Post a Comment